The Microcare PV Geyser Controller is a locally designed product that uses standard solar panels to power a common geyser element, outperforming the current range of thermal solar geysers in the market. With no plumbing required this locally designed innovation is easy to retrofit to any system making it price competitive at initial outlay and for the lifespan of the system.
Its unique design uses solar panels and not circulating water thus preventing the problems associated with the old style collectors that suffer from freezing over in winter and boiling over in summer. For any building the new Microcare PV Geyser Controller is the preferred solution as there is only electric wires to be installed compared to the long pipes required for traditional solar geysers. There is also no heat loss as water doesn’t need to circulate and therefore no waiting for water to get hot thus reducing waste.
- Uses standard elements
- Out performs solar thermal heaters
- Operates in inclement weather
- Easy installation with no plumbing required
- Designed for a Retrofit
- No need to replace Element or Thermostat
- Low heat dissipation
- Efficiency greater than 95% on solar
- Mains override if no solar is present
- Accurate Digital Temperature Control
- Wall mounted
- External Timer for AC ON/OFF switch included